Safe Span, LLC offers all aspects of Bridge Inspection Services to both public and private sector entities. Whether it be a small municipality with a single box culvert or a major department of transportation with a cable-stayed bridge, Safe Span, LLC provides superior service at a very competitive price.
- Routine Inspections of the Deck, Superstructure, and Substructure according to National Bridge Inspection Standards (NBIS)
- Initial Inventory Inspections for new bridges or those that have not been placed on the National Bridge Inventory (NBI)
- Special Inspections for Scour Critical Bridges
- Interim Inspections for bridges classified as “Structurally Deficient”
- Collection of Load Rating Data
- Special Feature Inspections of Complex Bridges
- Provide comprehensive bridge inspection records according to National Bridge Inspection Standards (NBIS)
- Serve as liasion between Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and client during bridge records audit process.